Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Problem with gifts

Angry Problem with gifts

The problem is that i send a lot of gifts evreyday, so i receive too, but for example, if i receive 5 treatments from different friends, i accept them, and just 1 is added:S. so it really suck and is the same to send a gift just to a friend

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    To avoid farming boosters they make this rule, 1 type of booster per day but you won't lose the rest for next 3 days incase you won't recive others from somebody else.

aa, okk, so people lose the motivation to add friends, sometimes you arent in the same servers.. you cant receive as gifts as friends you have..:S

mam dokładnie to samo ! Duzo moich znajomych gra w tę grę i duzo poznałem oprócz tego i jest problem z tymi prezentami mozna by to jakos rozwiązać ? Czemu z 5 znajomych którzy wysyłają mi dopalacze bank zalicza 1 a nie 5? Tak samo z innymi zabiegami? Do bani !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo Fuentes View Post
    aa, okk, so people lose the motivation to add friends, sometimes you arent in the same servers.. you cant receive as gifts as friends you have..:S
    And why you think is bad? Do you think is normal to have 200 friends and get everyday 100 green boosters for exemple? You could train non-stop your players and made them 7 stars really fast.

It's ok 1 per day in my opinion.
    Afrodita likes this.

well, for me should be at least 5 the max, but not 1. To do what you say you can pay and buy them, so...

Yes but not everybody have 50 friends to get 5 from each, I have like between 10-20 and still I'm not getting all everyday (without me to ask for them).