Thread: Time of Games

Time of Games

I created my team on November 19th (1 day into the current season). The first set of cup games were set for 4:30am Eastern and the league schedule had not yet been created.

When the league schedule was created late on the 19th, ever one of my home games was set to kick-off somewhere between 4:00am and 4:30am.

Seeing how this is a global game, I fully expected that some of my matches would take place in the wee hours of the morning, but not 50%. This makes it impossible to get any bonus morale or conditioning treatments for watching the game or making substitutions (let alone making tactical changes to the lineup or formation).

Is this just the a property of taking on a team part way into the season (even if it was the first day?) and will be corrected in my next season, or am I going to have to deal with this sort of scheduling so long as I own this team?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Next season you won't have exactly like now, for exemple this season almost all my games are first in league, really sooner 10;11;12 in the morning... last season I had really late... so depend from season to season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I played in 9th season between 15h and 16h...

My league matches are always between 3-4pm UK time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*