Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bonus for players without my permission.

Bonus for players without my permission.

Bonus for players without my permission.
    Today I played a friendly match and after the game I saw that my players have received 10 million bonus but my basic setup is without bonuses for friendly matches. What's happening? I want my money back!

I had the same bug a couple minutes ago.After a league match my players have received 15 million bonus.

Rookie
    Me too

I want my money back!

Bonus for players without my permission.-capture2.jpgBonus for players without my permission.-capture3.jpg

I've encountered the same problem. I lost 2x 15M in win bonuses for a league and friendly match (both were assigned to 0M win bonus). The friendly match even cost me more than it brought in money. Could someone please look into this and fix it? Thanks in advance.

i lost 7x15!!!!! mio money... I do not look after every game, but what is that?? I need my money back. THX Olli

same problem.
    Bonus for players without my permission.-secondavolta-bonus-vittoria-fake.jpgBonus for players without my permission.-30milionibonus.jpg

Yes, also for me. 15m

Hey guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We fixed the issue and the missing money has been returned to your teams' accounts, although you will not see it in the finances screen (it will still be shown as an expense)

I had the same problem 13M taken without my permission afternoon the cup.id player is 100000714558936

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fingolfin View Post
    Hey guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We fixed the issue and the missing money has been returned to your teams' accounts, although you will not see it in the finances screen (it will still be shown as an expense)
    Thank you. I hope that this will not happen again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast