Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: lost skill points?

Apprentice

lost skill points?

Hi, I had played a game and done some training had some skill points to assign and now they are gone. I've been using the facebook app only for the game.

Rookie
    They potentially got auto assigned, knowing Nordgen. I've had similar problems in the past. Did you know the exact profile of your guys before the SP got lost? It is unusual for it to happen on the Facebook version though.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Apprentice
    it doesn't seem to be assigned unless auto assign does it even across the 3 categories... my team q doesn't seem to have risen n e either, i had 190 skill points and it would have been 200 after the game and practice after game.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You should put in a request explaining in as much detail as you can at No, the issue is still here - TopEleven Support | TopEleven Support
    Blackkiwi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]