Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OcalaFC
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Team and Player Quality (Top11 Old and New Versions)

Team and Player Quality (Top11 Old and New Versions)

Its come to my attention that both team and individual player qualities are completely different in the new and old version of Top11. If you aren't going to update the computer or kindle version to the new version of Top11 you should atleast make both team and player qualities equal in both versions. It makes a BIG difference when buying and selling players as well as comparing your team to other teams.

It was reported by Top11 that all platforms would be updated soon. Well its been 4 or 5 months since the new version came out on android platforms, and the computer and kindle version STILL HAVENT BEEN UPDATED!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    what do you mean qualities completely different? I switch between all the time. the interface is different yes, but not my team quality.

I know it has been awhile... I myself hope they don't change the pc version soon but I do believe they are working on it.

Kindle is the smallest user base so I guess we gotta be patient with it, I just got a fire myself..
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    and I just installed the live match version on kindle fire..it works just fine. So you could give that a try if you are bored with old version on kindle.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm not playing the new version but it's the first post I 'm reading about this thing, after many months
    Can you post any examples ?
    I 'm not playing the new version but I can guess that they aren't in a hurry to update it in pc because many older players prefer the older and more managerial version (with manual skill points assign) than the new fancy version (which doesn't offer anything else).

Also, maybe many players of the game gonna drop because the new version is more "demanding" - wants new generation mobile phones and good signal to play it smoothly.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html