Thread: Android App - can't make more than one Tactics change per match

Android App - can't make more than one Tactics change per match

Platform: HTC Desire 510, Android 4.4.3, T11 app version 3.0.7.

Watching a match, having made one substitution, went to make another, can go to tactics screen and make change, but Save and Cancel buttons do not respond - only way out is via 'X' in top right of window.

Reported to Support
    Last edited by talisman; 07-24-2015 at 11:41 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

OK, support replied - the usual uninstall and reinstall - so I uninstalled, rebooted the mobile, and reinstalled, and had a friendly vs Mourino - seemed to work OK, but the lag on pressing the Save button and it reacting got longer every time...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I had this today as well on my works phone which is a Samsung 4…never had it on my own one Samsung 5

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I had this today as well on my works phone which is a Samsung 4…never had it on my own one Samsung 5
    I believe that the new version is "heavier" so an 8 core mobile can play without problems and an older one with issues like that.
    That's why I 'm still playing with the old version (beside auto skill points issue).
    * but I wouldn't expect someone from nord. inform us for such things
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html