Thread: Live Animation without the animation

Live Animation without the animation

After what seemed like forever on Google Play, I finally had the update done. Went straight into a friendly match and was stumped. Okay, nice new interface with all the bells and whistles, but it seemed to be stuck on Team Stats, while it ran what seemed like a decent match commentary underneath. Does my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 not meet with hardware requirements? Weird I thought, as it works fine on my HTC One XL Android phone. So where have I gone wrong?

You've probably did this but if not check that the Animation is enabled in Options.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-09-2015 at 11:45 AM. Reason: removed double negative

I believe you are talking about this mate: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...h-feature.html

Rookie
    i asked that myself too. Commentary running underneath about a counterattack and a shot on goal but no animation of that particular counter at all...
    also, i have seen some really weird illogical passes from players: instead of shooting ( he`s in the box already) he passes the ball backwards wtf?

Live or Not Live, that is the question

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    You've probably did this but if not check that the Animation is enabled in Options.
    I know I'll probably sound like a whining 6 year old, but maybe screenshots from my Samsung Galaxy Tab should show my dilemma. BTW, does my option screen reflect all the features, as I didn't see anywhere that enables/disables Animation. I took shots all through a friendly match, and it didn't show any animation. Annoyingly, it even showed my opponent's stats all the while, not that seeing my own stats would have been consolation.

Live Animation without the animation-screenshot_2015-08-09-19-39-31.jpgLive Animation without the animation-screenshot_2015-08-09-19-43-36.jpgLive Animation without the animation-screenshot_2015-08-09-19-46-00.jpgLive Animation without the animation-screenshot_2015-08-09-19-46-48.jpgLive Animation without the animation-screenshot_2015-08-09-19-50-14.jpgLive Animation without the animation-screenshot_2015-08-09-19-50-34.jpgLive Animation without the animation-screenshot_2015-08-09-19-50-42.jpg

I'd clear the application cache, un-install and then re-install it mate.

Rookie
    live animation isn`t availble under settings --> update or un-install/re-install...
    My Team: Wuppertaler SV
    League Level: 5
    Manager Level: 5
    Playing Top11 Since: 30th May 2015
    Trophies Won So Far:
    League: 3
    CL: 3
    Cup: 2
    Trebles: 1
    Last Updated: 19th September 2015

It seems that I cannot get this new feature installed on my Android 4.4 phone. Although when I start the app I always get prompted to update it via play store, the latter just says that it is already installed. I googled it and found an .apk file with a 3.1 version of the game when me and play store only have the 2.37 version. Can someone please help me solve this problem cause I'm on the brick of quitting this beautiful game because I'm stuck with the old version. Thank you in advance for your time.

live match is just 40% of the match. furthermore,when you see the commentary you know it wouldnt be a goal and it breaks your tension.
    please fix it ASAP developers