Thread: Arrows in the Live match view showing opposite direction under Tactics view

Angry Arrows in the Live match view showing opposite direction under Tactics view

Hi guys, lately, I hade couple of crazy results (unable to score, 1 shot per game, etc), so I checked and found out wierd thing. On my mobile phone, when there is live match, the arrows in live match showing the opposite direction to instruction page. See screenshot to understand. The top picture is Tactics page, where I had to set arrows of all players DOWN to see arrows UP on Live Match screen. So instead of playing forward what I set on Tactics page, players were last couple of matches I think playing backward on the pitch..at least per Live match view..and results On the picture I set those arrows down on the Tactics page, so they were up on Live Match view and I finally scored two goals and at least tied. Has anyone experienced this on the Android App?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arrows in the Live match view showing opposite direction under Tactics view-top11.jpg  
    Last edited by Vulcano; 08-29-2015 at 01:34 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is only a visual bug, the players play as with arrows you selected. They are aware of this bug and hopefully fix will happen soon.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So arrows showing correct direction on Live match screen or Tactics screen..? Cause my results since I realized this are a bit crazy..

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Not live match, where you set the arrows.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    It is only a visual bug, the players play as with arrows you selected. They are aware of this bug and hopefully fix will happen soon.
    When I sub in a player, I think the arrows are correct. It's just when I enter the game with arrows preset. I've only done it on my middies, too.