Thread: Supersonicads a SCAM?

Angry Supersonicads a SCAM?

I recently (8 days ago) completed an offer on top eleven for 605 tokens through ace kingdom and waited the usual one day delay, still no tokens. 48 hours later i sent the so called customer support team a ticket with proof of completion, still not a word from them. Then i sent them an email, then another and another (at least ten) all with the same reply.....one of our support staff will be in touch in 24-48 hours LOL, ive waited 8 days and no support staff has even replied to my ticket. All i have received is these automated emails with the usual nonsense of submit a ticket, wait 24-48 hours blah blah. Is this company scamming people or what exactly is going on? Im thinking very seriously of reporting them to trading standards as so far ive been coned out of £10 and 605 tokens in this hideous process.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If you still didn't got your tokens after all you did so far, contact our support team at support@nordeus.eu and don't forget to tell them what you did so far and also add your facebook ID which you can find it ingame on tab help (or easier, link them your FB profile).

A big mistake is that customers don't use same email address as they have on their fb profile when they complete the offers and from there starts a lot of problems.

Anyway, I trust you because you are not the only one who had an issue with them, I had to many times and they still own me like 200 but I will never get them I guess.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook