Thread: can't connect to server via Android device

can't connect to server via Android device

anyone facing this problem to connect to server using Android device? it just pop up a message box saying can't connect to server.

Try if that help you:

Many issues such as unable to load the app, sync-ing the game and missing features can be resolved by the following ways depending what mobile device you are using:

1. Restart Top Eleven app

iOS Device:
    1. If you are currently in Top Eleven, click the Home button once to exit to the Home screen
    2. Force close your app by double tapping the "Home" button on your iOS device
    3. The Multi-tasking bar should appear on the bottom of the screen
    4. Hold down the game app in the multi-tasking bar until the app starts to shake
    5. Tap the "-" in the top left hand corner to force close the app
    6. Go back to your iOS Springboard (by pressing the home button) and click on the app icon again, in order to start it.

Android Device:
    1. Go to "Settings"
    2. Select "Applications"
    3. Tap on "Manage Application"
    4. Choose Top Eleven app to "Force stop" and ''Clear data''
    5. Go back into the game app

NOTE: Instructions may vary depending on what Android you have

2. Update the game. Make sure you have the latest version of your app. Go to iTunes Store or Android Marketplace (Play store) to update it.

3. Uninstall/Re-install the App - Please know that re-installation of the game will not lose any of your club progress.

iOS Device:
    1. Hold any icon on your device until all of them start to shake; you will see an "x" next to each app that you can delete.
    2. Touch the "x" of the app you want to delete. You may have to confirm the deletion and/or rate the app.
    3. Re-download the app from the App Store.
    4. Open the App

Android Device:
    1. Go to "Settings"
    2. Select "Applications"
    3. Tap on "Manage Application"
    4. Choose Top Eleven app to "Uninstall"
    5. Go to Marketplace (Play store) to find and Re-install app

NOTE: Instructions may vary depending on what Android you have

Many applications simply do not function for unknown reasons. Try the application again in a newer release, as bug fixes and new features are constantly being added.

Nordeus Support

tried all way but still can't connect to server. I even tried to reinstall the game but to start a new game is fine, but when I wish to connect to my Facebook account to play, mobile app pop up a screen saying error to connect to server and ask me would I like to retry?

Hello my Android device says can't connect to server when I try to update the software. What should I do? Any suggestions?

Sent from my Z753G using Tapatalk

i cant connect to server since one month via android. Could anyone halp me????????
    Last edited by Фарход Ганиев; 11-14-2015 at 10:48 AM.