Thread: App Crashes!

Rookie

App Crashes!

Its getting ridiculous this past week. Almost everything I do after the first few things on the app, it crashes. Im scared it'll crash before a big match and I miss the start and Im scared it'll crash during a bidding war. Please tidy this up! Its putting me off

Rookie
    Ive had 8 in the last 10 minutes....

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Have you tried to reinstall the app, delete the cache memory? Can you also provide more details about platform, version?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Have you tried to reinstall the app, delete the cache memory? Can you also provide more details about platform, version?
    Yeah I've tried everything. I updated the app this morning so I'm on the latest version, although it has been crashing thoughtout this season...maybe its just my iPad

Same problem here

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I've been suffering from tantrum crashes on the iOS app for a couple of months. Tried reinstalling a few times, but to no avail.
    Thought the latest update would sort it but now it crashes as soon as it loads. I literally can't do anything. : [

I have the same issue, it crashes mostly before watching theses videos for getting green packs or before loading the pages for getting free token.
    Sometimes the music from T11 still continues while watching the videos for free items.
    Last edited by Hoch die Tassen; 11-25-2015 at 03:08 AM.