Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: A player who has some unassigned skill points is shown with an additional star

Famous

A player who has some unassigned skill points is shown with an additional star

This picture was captured after the match was finished on 27 Nov. My GK was a 4 star player. Actually at that time he was a 4 star player just a sp away from 5 star and process 1 or more unassigned sp.
    A player who has some unassigned skill points is shown with an additional star-match-end-capture-151127-match.jpg

This picture was captured today for the same match. The same GK is now shown as 5 star player.
    A player who has some unassigned skill points is shown with an additional star-today-screen-151127-match.jpg

I just notice that the unassigned skill points of this player were finally suddenly automatically assigned and this made him becoming a 5 star player. I am not surprised by this and have no complaint. But it is interesting that the player is regarded as 5 star player for previous matches.

Not sure if this is a bug.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No, you just noticed that now.
    My usual way of playing is to get my players (not all the team, the basic squad), from 5* to 6* at the end of the season.
    Next season, the same.
    I like to keep my sp and play as a 5* team, at least untill the half of the season.
    That way, I can see who of my players (or the whole team) perform good.
    Then, I decide if I 'll make some changes or sell some players. Having an early 6* player it's hard to sell in the middle of the season (at least quickly).
    This season (as previous seasons too, now with the new league draw), I 'm in a league full of teams 5&6* players so today I decided to give my saving sp to my players, so I can have some better chances for the league ( I 'm 2nd today, won the other 2nd - 3rd now).

So, after that prologue , this is the game I played earlier in the cup, before I sign the sp
    A player who has some unassigned skill points is shown with an additional star-cup-11-30-1st-game.jpg

and this is the same game, after I sign the sp. The game shows the players with their current quality and stars
    A player who has some unassigned skill points is shown with an additional star-cup-11-30-1st-game-6stars.jpg

* I should have sign those sp before that game - lol
    anyway, I believe I 'll play better in the 2nd leg
    (maybe because I wasn't watching the game)
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Thanks a lot for your advice. I never aware above phenomenon.

I do not so actively manipulate sp of players as you do, except holding sp of players so as to attract negotiation offer like above case.

My team often start new seasons with weaker starter qualities comparing with many of my opponents. I rely on fast quality improvement of many fast trainers to catch up the difference. Usually I have better second half seasons.

But I fully aware of the difficulties of selling players who are just added a new star. I have this in mind on buying and selling players. I will consider adequate types of players to be acquired in different points in a season.