Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FVS0777

Thread: Deleting friends from Facebook

Deleting friends from Facebook

Why when delete a friend from Facebook we still have the friend team on the game and we can't delete them as we do with the teams we added on the game, the problem is there are many players that don't care much about giving gifts and support on the game and why keep them if the only thing is see them match pop up to support or not.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's not only that.
    Suppose that you had some argument with a fb friend and you removed him from your friends,
    if he wants, he can follow the games of your team and support against you
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it's not only that.
    Suppose that you had some argument with a fb friend and you removed him from your friends,
    if he wants, he can follow the games of your team and support against you
    Lol, no it's actually too many friends and most of them don't support me back I added people that added me from the FB top eleven Brazil.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, I 'm talking about a real story.
    It's from a t11 fb group in Greece.
    Some members were deleted/gone from the group and it seems that someone can see the games of his ex-friends (from the group) and support against some of them.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Well i kinda had something similar on one of the FB Brazil in one of the tournaments they have there and I played against one guy the keep asking me questions about my team and saying that I was crazy to spend any money in a game and, after we played we draw the game and he went through the tournament and said to me that I didn't know how to play, just like that ( see that's to play top eleven) LOL In the end I deleted him.