Thread: I've got a question

I've got a question

We have the best team in the league 5 stars, no other team does not have that. Unfortunately my team lost 3 rounds 90% of the matches I changed strategy team but still nothing. How is it possible for a team to lose 5 stars playing in front of a team only has 9 players and 1 or 2 star players???? Weird or jerk of the people who made the game???

Morale and fitness have a big role. A 3* team with 99% fitness can beat a 5* team with 70-75% fitness.And losing one match can lower your teams morale, and the players play worse the next time and so on. Also, the form of the players also changes how well they are playing. If your team has low form, they are not going to play well.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Sometimes game just don't want to let you to win ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Lily THomas View Post
    Morale and fitness have a big role. A 3* team with 99% fitness can beat a 5* team with 70-75% fitness.And losing one match can lower your teams morale, and the players play worse the next time and so on. Also, the form of the players also changes how well they are playing. If your team has low form, they are not going to play well.

Yes, In fact, that is true, but if you lose 3 times, having the best team in the league, it has to be another problem than pure random. One thing that hasn't been mentioned is, the possibility that your opponent has set bonuses. If you dosn't, it could give your opponent a little boost. Together with low moral, condition or form (which is way to underestimated) can give a huge impact.

Would be great, if you can give us more informations about your team, so we can help you!