Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Time Lag by 1 hour

i would of thought the issue would be fixed for the new season........................

C'mon, this is total BS now.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This is the Forum, we just discuss stuff here... not Technical Support. I have not experienced this issue, so have no suggestions other than reporting it to help (https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1)

Having the same problem too. Time zones? As I write, I'm still on daylight savings...

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Moi
    Hi Managers

This issue appeared during the last weekend. We're working on it, should be fixed soon.

John: for users who had a similar issue before the weekend, this is likely to be caused by not having the proper Time Zone selected in the settings of these users' devices. Please doublecheck the Time Zone you've selected is the correct one. This would happen, for example, if you fly to a country that is in a +1 Time Zone in relation to yours, but instead of changing your Time Zone, you simply add 1 hour to your device clock.

Again, that's unrelated to the specific problem that arised last weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12