Thread: In auction 5 star player, in my team 4 star player

In auction 5 star player, in my team 4 star player

How is this possible? Difference aint very big, but still it will take me many health packs to train this player to be 5 star. i feel ripped off!

In auction 5 star player, in my team 4 star player-what.jpg
    5 times League winner
    2 times Champions League winner

Looks like a rounding issue - I would bet that at the end of the first match or training session this player is involved in, you'll get the extra star...

If you still have to issue, you'll need to send a ticket to support@Nordeus.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Looks like a rounding issue - I would bet that at the end of the first match or training session this player is involved in, you'll get the extra star...

If you still have to issue, you'll need to send a ticket to support@Nordeus.
    Didnt go like that, ive allready put that player through over 5 hard training rounds and theres still a lot to go for before the 5 stars. This is really weird and there must be a quite big bug somewhere in a game.
    5 times League winner
    2 times Champions League winner

Rookie
    Check his stars on the Squad Overview screen. I just noticed all my players are missing a star in the individual player stats screen.. or whatever it's called.. the ones your pictures are from. But the Squad screen shows the right amount of stars. This happens when I check opposition teams/players too.

(This wouldn't explain the missing skill point tho.)

Famous
    As I checked for several new signing players earlier, I noticed that the value of quality attributes before signing were slightly different from those after signing. Even the calculation of average of 3 categories of attributes were incorrect before signing. In your case, it is really possible that the qualities of the player have been changed.

I only checked this after implementation of new version of T11, and I mainly checked with old version.

Here is one of the examples
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-signing.html#