Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: It UNFAIR for me !! what's happened?!

as in football from real life ... sometimes you lose without any logical reason ! that why they invented sports bets !

Just look at 3/4 of your defense. It's not on par, but even lower than his attackers.

You pay to play and from what i see you pay a good bunch, i bet you were set on offensive, both flanks, red arrows on your wingers. If i might imagine, defensive style, counter on, blue arrows on the sides, red on the middle for him. It isn't that abnormal that his attackers owned your defenders, expecially on counters. SPending doesn't mean you can win 100% alwais playing offensively "coz you are >9000".
    I actually won over 5-0 results the time that i switched from offensive to defensive taking back from full pitch to own half aftr 4-5 goals. Tecnically, they push more to recover the wide gap, and you got a desert when you counter. That way i win 8,9, sometimes 10-0. On Defensive setup. With those poor defenders, you shoulda have reinforced the DM zone, and prolly you woulda have won easily. As for your friend, he probably had better defenders then you who sufficed to stop his underated players.

Ofc this is just an hypotesis, if you would post your orders and arrows i could say better.

screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.

This is proof of the top 11 that is one big scam goes like hell I'm doing this match on the back and this is not the first time yesterday too, although I lost my team is better and why it is so lose it and you pout but surely Pole can not win the league because as well but since when Poland is to be worse, for example, from Romania, Thailand and turkey where you do not see this in any other nation is composed of a few poles in the warehouse but what to do, even as it is hard to create a forum in Polish and is is discrimination in the ass is what I wrote, but the truth must always be scammers!!!!! Thieves
    PBhak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    as in football from real life ... sometimes you lose without any logical reason ! that why they invented sports bets !
    It sound good,in real life..so when i play a match,that my opponent is stronger than me..why i never won ?? only lose lose and lose !!
    WHY ??

Quote Originally Posted by kurwasina View Post
    screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.

This is proof of the top 11 that is one big scam goes like hell I'm doing this match on the back and this is not the first time yesterday too, although I lost my team is better and why it is so lose it and you pout but surely Pole can not win the league because as well but since when Poland is to be worse, for example, from Romania, Thailand and turkey where you do not see this in any other nation is composed of a few poles in the warehouse but what to do, even as it is hard to create a forum in Polish and is is discrimination in the ass is what I wrote, but the truth must always be scammers!!!!! Thieves
    Which formation r u and ur opponent used in those match ?

Quote Originally Posted by PBhak View Post
    It sound good,in real life..so when i play a match,that my opponent is stronger than me..why i never won ?? only lose lose and lose !!
    WHY ??
    I`m not comparing the game with real life , i just told you it`s not possible to win always , take a look on the two screen shots i made from league ... and i made two draws with poor teams when i should win by goal difference !
    Asking like you : why if i play with a much stronger team i never draw and i always lose ?
    Answer : Sometimes is just a bad luck ! ... and i had it twice this league !

look .. I lost against him ..it happen!

wow, you are taking this very hard. Did you know that there are wars going on and people are staving all in the world.

I understand how you feel though, one time for my birthday I was expecting to receive 10,000 presents, but I only received 9,999, so it ruined my entire year until the next birthday when I received 10,001 presents, where the extra 1 made up for the missing present from last year.

Good luck, I hope you recover from this very tragic event!

i just lost to a team which has highest rating... the score??? 1-0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast