Thread: An Issue in Training

An Issue in Training (solved)

Hello everyone,

Normally, I do training every day after the reset time and improve my each bonus to 10%. However, when I trained my team today as usual, my condition and possession bonus were not increased and stayed at 8% in the same training program.

I checked whether there is any new update or not, but haven't seen anything.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks you,
    Eardwulf
    Last edited by Eardwulf; 04-24-2016 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Informing people that the problem has been solved.

One possibility: you have started the training to close to the 'reset time'. The system probably identified it as done in the previous day or did not identified it at all.
    In my opinion, it is risky to do things in and around the ' reset time'. It is more likely that there will be a bug or an error during this period.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Eardwulf View Post
    Hello everyone,

Normally, I do training every day after the reset time and improve my each bonus to 10%. However, when I trained my team today as usual, my condition and possession bonus were not increased and stayed at 8% in the same training program.

I checked whether there is any new update or not, but haven't seen anything.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks you,
    Eardwulf
    For condition you need at least 8 players and for possession you need at least 4 midfielders... Check out if there was enough players or midfielders...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    maybe something from above or maybe
    when you usually do the training with 20 players for example, and you get this bonus progress, maybe today some players missed the training - from injury or because another manager has an offer for your player.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hello again,

Firstly thank you all for your suggestions and help.

It was my mistake that I sold 3-4 players yesterday and also got a injured player. In the problem that I mentioned, I did not realize these players and tried to do my training in reports section respectively. When I checked it now, I noticed that 7 players from defense and midfielder position did the training.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    For condition you need at least 8 players and for possession you need at least 4 midfielders... Check out if there was enough players or midfielders...
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    maybe something from above or maybe
    when you usually do the training with 20 players for example, and you get this bonus progress, maybe today some players missed the training - from injury or because another manager has an offer for your player.
    Thank you reminding me these!
    Eardwulf