Thread: Trouble loading game since about a week

Trouble loading game since about a week

Hi all,
    anyone else with massive problems loading this game (browser Firefox) since about a week? It's loading slowly, reacts even slower and then gets stuck completely, even getting FF to crash (and no, it s not a browser issue. I tried all other games and pages. Everything normal except for Top Eleven). It's really frustrating since I couldn't collect gifts for a week, couldn't sign new players, couldn't train. Anyone with a good advice what I could do to get it all back to normal? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by June Winter View Post
    Hi all,
    anyone else with massive problems loading this game (browser Firefox) since about a week? It's loading slowly, reacts even slower and then gets stuck completely, even getting FF to crash (and no, it s not a browser issue. I tried all other games and pages. Everything normal except for Top Eleven). It's really frustrating since I couldn't collect gifts for a week, couldn't sign new players, couldn't train. Anyone with a good advice what I could do to get it all back to normal? Thanks in advance
    yes iam have sinds today i cant not join the game whith firefox

he load hole time but nothing happens

Try clearing the FFox data cache (Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content), then close and restart Firefox.

If this fails, try creating a new FFox Profile and see if that will load TE.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...