Thread: No tokens :(

No tokens :(

HI, I complete the offer and i didn't get tokens. It's on facebook on web so I don't no who is offer provider. I wrote here and hope so you help me and no say you must this and this.... Thanks for help I wrote on Czech forum too

Quote Originally Posted by David Horejš View Post
    HI, I complete the offer and i didn't get tokens. It's on facebook on web so I don't no who is offer provider. I wrote here and hope so you help me and no say you must this and this.... Thanks for help I wrote on Czech forum too

I also have completed a few free token offers and have never seen the tokens. My last was for 8 and it never showed up. I have also loaded games through Amazon Underground before and received the reward. However, my last 2 app downloads through Underground have never paid out the (19 & 17 I believe) tokens I was supposed to get. I have the emails from Underground confirming my downloads. Lastly, I actually followed through with a survey offer worth 40 tokens (boy these are cumbersome) and it never paid either. I figure I have well over 80 coming to me that I have never seen. How do I go about getting these? Pretty sad to offer and not pay up. And yes I have reported them through the proper channels with advertisers.
    Last edited by Make Way 4 The Keg; 06-02-2016 at 09:15 PM.