Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Won CL, no reward

Rookie
    Thanks nikolgiorgos.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    probably it was that.
    A good idea is to keep a shot in a file on your pc, for every season.
    Finance at day 1 and finance at last day.
    I always do that, keeping some records.
    (for fun, not for safety, as I didn't remember any case like this)
    but then as a moderator isn't that what you're paid for? To provide the body swerve....don't play left midfield do you ... I could use a good dribbler

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders Lord View Post
    I did get some money directly after the final, maybe 6-7 million, which I assumed to be income from gate, merchandise and the likes. I remember from earlier seasons when I have claimed a trophy like the cup or CL I had 30-50 million at the end of the season. And since this is level 15 I would have expected more, not less...
    These milion you got at the end of the other season were probably coming from League lump cash rewards, not CL

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Mckenzie View Post
    but then as a moderator isn't that what you're paid for? To provide the body swerve....don't play left midfield do you ... I could use a good dribbler
    well, let me enlighten you a little.
    I 'm a mod (with the green letters). I 'm not an employ of TE, just an old member of the forum and mostly responsible for the members, guest , friends of the forum (English or the other languages forums) to keep the rules.
    That's why I deleted a post of yours - profanity was the reason.
    I 'm just a simple player of the game, with some token for my reward every month.
    I also try to help other members of the forum at one part just making some things clear (like "why my players lost a star", "why I can't make an offer to a player", "why I didn't promote in CH.L. knock outs", " why I promoted to the next level" , "where is my competition prize" and so).
    I also try to give help, advice, mini or bigger guides to other managers but I do that because I want.

That's what I said here, sharing something I do every season
    keeping my finance at day 1 and the last day of the season, to have a better idea how I did it.
    That's a tip, not an obligation
    Won CL, no reward-finance-day1.jpg

Won CL, no reward-finance-last-day-2.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12