Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Association match froze and doesn't start

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by ingineru View Post
    The deployed "fix" ( ending all games 0-0 ) is not a fix is a bad warkaround. We lost a lot of important points. Fix that asap.
    This is not the fix, it is part of the bug. The fix hasn't been deployed yet.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This week end I was trying to find a convenient time for my asc. group for Sunday finals.
    I 'm in two asc. groups so was thinking what to do as the time of 1 game was the same hour.
    When I was trying to find an hour, noticed that there aren't many options as we have to choose only every two hours (12.00 - 14.00 - 16.00 and so).
    So I made a suggestion in the Greek forum, to have the option for more hours, like 12.00- 13.00 -14.00 ... or also every half an hour too.
    Then I thought that maybe that problem of the "frozen" games (I had this problem too), is from the "traffic jam" of the asc. games.
    FA groups are increasing so there are much more asc. games, in very specific times.
    Maybe that could help, to have more options for the time of our games?
    Nick Lizas likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Association match froze on us today, i restarted app several times then reinstalled it even. My match finished with a win but other matches still being played.

Its frustrating really when you leave important stuff to watch match but game freezes on you.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This week end I was trying to find a convenient time for my asc. group for Sunday finals.
    I 'm in two asc. groups so was thinking what to do as the time of 1 game was the same hour.
    When I was trying to find an hour, noticed that there aren't many options as we have to choose only every two hours (12.00 - 14.00 - 16.00 and so).
    So I made a suggestion in the Greek forum, to have the option for more hours, like 12.00- 13.00 -14.00 ... or also every half an hour too.
    Then I thought that maybe that problem of the "frozen" games (I had this problem too), is from the "traffic jam" of the asc. games.
    FA groups are increasing so there are much more asc. games, in very specific times.
    Maybe that could help, to have more options for the time of our games?
    with my FA group, OMA, we had also frozen games (but not from the beginning, it was after the brake).
    I repeat my previous post as I believe that there is a "traffic jam" with many asc. games.
    There must be a bigger variety in selected hours.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-09-2016 at 07:20 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Our association won first round game and qualified for final, but without playing final our association is awarded runner up position. I am attaching images of the same.Association match froze and doesn't start-semifinal.jpgAssociation match froze and doesn't start-final.jpg

exactly same issue with our association

Well, More stars worked... I won. Association match froze and doesn't start-06.jpg

Association match froze and doesn't start-07.jpg Five matches today... Exhausted...

This freezing of game affected my 2nd associated game yesterday and today not to leased as I can bet most of you are. Come on t11 get your act together

Happened in my Association game yesterday and my final today. Come on t11 get your act together, I have put good money into this game and I expect more. Can you pass on please Adim as a matter of urgency.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast