Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aris Vardakas

Thread: Transfers refresh button

Transfers refresh button

I don't know if this is mentioned before as I could not find anything related, but a refresh button for available players would be nice.
    The problem is that the game doesn't renew the list of the players being sold and it needs to reload the whole game for it to show the newer ones. A refresh button in the transfer list would be most appreciated.
    Posting it in the bugs, because I think that's a bug (sometimes it reloads itself without me doing anything, but most of the times it doesn't - a button is a sure fix).
    Tyltyl likes this.

Bump... Thoughts?

I guess nobody cares lol. xD

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aris Vardakas View Post
    I guess nobody cares lol. xD
    maybe it's not that
    maybe auctions have more serious problems than that
    for example
    - a team I have, in the afternoon I can't find 5* players to buy (only in morning times I can see 5* players - and it's lv1 - lol)
    - for high lv teams, that's almost a rule
    - no more young free agents in the market
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I can't imagine there are enough situations where you'd be in the TM long enough for a special refresh button to be needed. The odd time I've been that desperate for players in 36 seasons it's been worth refreshing the app by restarting it...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

+1 A refresh button would be nice. (But I cant see Nordeus risking folks spamming it....cooldown?

Message support, they respond faster and at least you know its been seen.

Btw its a suggestion. If auto refresh is bugged then let them tell you that rather than kill your own suggestion with your own words.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I can't imagine there are enough situations where you'd be in the TM long enough for a special refresh button to be needed. The odd time I've been that desperate for players in 36 seasons it's been worth refreshing the app by restarting it...
    That's what I do lol but when I want to get many new players, since they appear totally random, it gets a bit boring doing so every few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    +1 A refresh button would be nice. (But I cant see Nordeus risking folks spamming it....cooldown?

Message support, they respond faster and at least you know its been seen.

Btw its a suggestion. If auto refresh is bugged then let them tell you that rather than kill your own suggestion with your own words.
    Auto refresh doesn't work, maybe a few times it does, but not most of them. So no need to tell, because I'm surprised after so many seasons (what like 80 already?) nobody didn't mention anything about that.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    maybe it's not that
    maybe auctions have more serious problems than that
    for example
    - a team I have, in the afternoon I can't find 5* players to buy (only in morning times I can see 5* players - and it's lv1 - lol)
    - for high lv teams, that's almost a rule
    - no more young free agents in the market
    Even so it's not that complicated to implement a button is it? ^^ I mean all it's gonna do is a refresh, nothing more.