Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Moi

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cheater hacked the game for tokens,sell tokkens now for low price.(with proofs)

Angry Cheater hacked the game for tokens,sell tokkens now for low price.(with proofs)

On russian community there is a fan page of top eleven with 5k people, there is admin who knows a guy who sells tokens, its 50% lower price than in official top eleven store. Admin bought those tokens himself to prove, here a some proofs posted from that guy.
    Cheater hacked the game for tokens,sell tokkens now for low price.(with proofs)-chear4.jpgCheater hacked the game for tokens,sell tokkens now for low price.(with proofs)-chear3.jpg

He also made a brand new account to prove us that its legit, so 1lvl account with over 1k tokens.
    Cheater hacked the game for tokens,sell tokkens now for low price.(with proofs)-cheare5.jpg

He also guarantees you wont get banned because they fooled top eleven and wont get catch.

IM JUST SO DONE WITH THIS game if that exploit wont get fixed, because im sure all chineses and indians are already using for long time.

This is 100000000% legit hack, if you can speak russian you can legit buy it from him, some already did.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Moi
    Thanks for reporting this, however sorry but you're probably in front of a scammer, and not this is no 1000000% legit hack, it's just a trick to make you send him some money and then disappear with it.

I've personally checked both accounts in which you mentioned he had gained thousands of tokens and I can confirm tokens are not there and never were there.

I believe he is using the "Cheat engine" tool, which allows you to change any content you can see on a website. However, Top Eleven doesn't work that way, as all data is stored in the server, so when he changes his current balance to 1000 token, he really doesn't have 1000 token, and he can't purchase anything (because when he tries to, Top Eleven uses his real token balance, stored in the server).

I just simulated the second account you mentioned, here's his real token balance:

Cheater hacked the game for tokens,sell tokkens now for low price.(with proofs)-kiv-fc.jpg

Of course he can get caught because he is not doing anything

I would avoid buying anything from him if you don't want to lose your money.

You know the thing which makes me sure that he is not a scammer its the fact that he is administrator of a group of 5000 people of fan base of top eleven, he loses more than he wins if he scams.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhacolic View Post
    he is administrator of a group of 5000 people of fan base of top eleven, he loses more than he wins if he scams.

How do you know those are real accounts and not accounts created by him?

If you so sure he hacked top eleven whats stopping him hacking facebook to get all those "fans" so he can scam people like you?

But let me not stop you from giving away your money.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You know the thing which makes me sure that he is not a scammer its the fact that he is administrator of a group of 5000 people
    "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."
    Abraham Lincoln
    haha, time to get caught
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I am personally in this group you are talking about, and I don't care about whether the admin is fooling some gullible people who cannot distinguish scam. I am there to talk to the community and to share emotions about the game. So, number of people doesn't represent anything, and the guy is obviously just making money, fooling stupid people. Otherwise, everybody would already have all players 200%+
    By the way, I've never seen any scamming there)

As Moi said this is probably just a scam and these screenshots are fake. Anyone with a decent knowledge in using a cheat engine can do this.
    1st 2nd 3rd
    League 9 3 4
    CL 1 3 2
    Cup 3 1 1

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by ProVeN View Post
    As Moi said this is probably just a scam and these screenshots are fake. Anyone with a decent knowledge in using a cheat engine can do this.
    Actually, I checked both accounts and looks like he purchased all these tokens through Google Play Store. Amazing hacker! He gets 1000 tokens by purchasing them
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.