Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cant buy tokens because of "China"

Cant buy tokens because of "China"

It has been three days now since I am blocked from buying new tokens ingame.
    Where I usually could select the country and therefore the currency and the phonenumber I want to pay by, is now only one option left -"China"
    but I aint chinese, I dont have chinese Yen and I do not own a chinese phone. All other options are gone.
    Thus I cant get any new tokens, which is a great deal as I just started the game and the new season started (and instantly reduced my players abilities). Its quite hard to get anywhere like this!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Tarnis,

I would suggest that you check your device' settings. See what's the current location and adjust if needed.
    Also, you can try clearing the cache (If on Android) and reinstall the Top 11 app - If by any chance this issue is caused by It.

Ultimatelly, if you have the option, try running the game on a completely different device or even through the Web - Top Eleven - Be a Football (Soccer) Manager - This would help see if the issue is due to your device or the account, or otherwise.

Thank you for responding,

I ve never played it anywhere else than by facebook and now website.
    There I do not have the option to change the location anymore
    -as I described- where I used to have the option to chose any country is now only "China" available.