Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: poker advert keeps crashing my phone

poker advert keeps crashing my phone

As title says, all other adds play fine i just cant get past this 1 freezes 1 second in and i have to restart my phone to get back to top 11.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Manager,

Thanks for reporting the issue!

Are the adverts in video form (for free boosters) or are you talking about the offers for free tokens? If it's the latter then can you specify the offer provider of said ads?

Also:
    -If you're on an Android device, please clear the Top 11 app's cache.
    -Try reinstalling the app after that.

And if you have the option, can you check if this issue occurs when you run the game on another device as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Manager,

Thanks for reporting the issue!

Are the adverts in video form (for free boosters) or are you talking about the offers for free tokens? If it's the latter then can you specify the offer provider of said ads?

Also:
    -If you're on an Android device, please clear the Top 11 app's cache.
    -Try reinstalling the app after that.

And if you have the option, can you check if this issue occurs when you run the game on another device as well?
    hi there, its a video for a green pack, i signed in this morning watched 3 green pack vid's with no problem then the poker 1 came up again and crashed. I followed your suggested steps and the problem persists. its really annoying because i cant just bypass this vid to watch the others, guess i only get the 3 free greens again today

Before we can get more. Fix it. Please

Sent from my Lenovo A388t using Tapatalk