Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is 'Watch the video & earn token' offer available in India?

Is 'Watch the video & earn token' offer available in India?

I visited Top Eleven - Be a Football (Soccer) Manager website & click on the Watch The Video & Earn Tokens. But Video is not loading & it keep showing Video was not Completed yet.... I tried Downloading apps but I never get anything from it. However, I always watch videos for getting Green Packs.
    Is 'watch the video & earn token' offer available in India? So what are other ways to earn Tokens free?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Manager,

Currently there are some issues with the videos for booster rewards. These are mostly occurring on the mobile platform though.

I would suggest that you clear the browser cookies and cache just in case. But if by any chance even a part of the video that creates issues is visible, please take a screenshot of it and contact our support team so it can be registered and brought to the attention of the providers of these videos.

About you downloading apps - This sounds like you have been trying to complete offers. If so you should follow either of these two F.A.Q. links:
    1. If the offers have been done on TopEleven.com
    https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...s-on-top11-com

2. If the offers have been done on Facebook.com
    https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...s-via-facebook

When it comes to offer availability - This is taken care of by the Offer Providers. Offers types and their availability may vary between countries.

Other ways to get Tokens?
    1. Check your "Finances" menu and switch to the "TV Rights" tab - There you will see the contracts that are currently available for you to sign. All of these reward you with Tokens BUT be mindful of which you chose.

For instance the "Nordeus" contract will always add 1 Token to you per day but the "OH2" contract will give you 1 Token only if you log-in and 1 extra Token if you log-in 4 days in a row.

2. Also you can invite your friends to play Top Eleven with you! If they are your Facebook friends AND never created a Top Eleven account through their profile, you can send them an invite to play with you by clicking the "+" button in the Home screen.
    Then chose the friends you know have never played Top Eleven and send them an invite.

Go to the "Manager" menu and switch to the "Referrals" tab - there you will see the tasks your referral friends have to complete in order for you to earn Tokens.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In most of the countries there aren't available videos for free token.
    The only way is to find some small apps/ games in your mobile.
    Usually they want from you to download the game and play for some levels.
    Even then, it's doubt if you 'll get the reward of 1-2 token so don't bother.

*besides above post

Another way to get some extra token is to participate in associations .
    Find a FA group which is not complete yet, so to start leveling from the beginning, BRONZE 3.

Also always sign the daily login contract which gives 35 token per season (it's the best deal).

Also read this.
    Maybe you 'll find something useful but it's an old one
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ng-tokens.html
    babarkhurshid likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Manager,

Currently there are some issues with the videos for booster rewards. These are mostly occurring on the mobile platform though.

I would suggest that you clear the browser cookies and cache just in case. But if by any chance even a part of the video that creates issues is visible, please take a screenshot of it and contact our support team so it can be registered and brought to the attention of the providers of these videos.

About you downloading apps - This sounds like you have been trying to complete offers. If so you should follow either of these two F.A.Q. links:

When it comes to offer availability - This is taken care of by the Offer Providers. Offers types and their availability may vary between countries.

1. Check your "Finances" menu and switch to the "TV Rights" tab - There you will see the contracts that are currently available for you to sign. All of these reward you with Tokens BUT be mindful of which you chose.

For instance the "Nordeus" contract will always add 1 Token to you per day but the "OH2" contract will give you 1 Token only if you log-in and 1 extra Token if you log-in 4 days in a row.

2. Also you can invite your friends to play Top Eleven with you! If they are your Facebook friends AND never created a Top Eleven account through their profile, you can send them an invite to play with you by clicking the "+" button in the Home screen.
    Then chose the friends you know have never played Top Eleven and send them an invite.

Go to the "Manager" menu and switch to the "Referrals" tab - there you will see the tasks your referral friends have to complete in order for you to earn Tokens.
    Thanks for helping

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    In most of the countries there aren't available videos for free token.
    The only way is to find some small apps/ games in your mobile.
    Usually they want from you to download the game and play for some levels.
    Even then, it's doubt if you 'll get the reward of 1-2 token so don't bother.

*besides above post

Another way to get some extra token is to participate in associations .
    Find a FA group which is not complete yet, so to start leveling from the beginning, BRONZE 3.

Also always sign the daily login contract which gives 35 token per season (it's the best deal).

Also read this.
    Maybe you 'll find something useful but it's an old one
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ng-tokens.html
    Thanks for Helping. BTW I always sign that 35 per token deal. I am learning some new things after joining this forum. Its a great forum
    Last edited by LegendaryForward; 08-31-2016 at 10:15 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Manager,

Hi,

Any idea when this will get fixed? Currently I am unable to get videos on mobile

Thanks

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryForward View Post
    I visited Top Eleven - Be a Football (Soccer) Manager website & click on the Watch The Video & Earn Tokens. But Video is not loading & it keep showing Video was not Completed yet.... I tried Downloading apps but I never get anything from it. However, I always watch videos for getting Green Packs.
    Is 'watch the video & earn token' offer available in India? So what are other ways to earn Tokens free?
    Well it's available for mobile version.......For me the offer appears around 10 times/season...so I get around 10 extra tokens every season....and I also get tokens by downloading apps....

But keep in mind that u must be downloading the app for the 1st time...and u must have a stable internet connection
    Last edited by sherlock140; 09-02-2016 at 06:34 AM.