Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Match not taking place

Match not taking place

Logged on to check my fixtures this morning and was shocked to see my matches scheduled 8 minutes apart today

Match not taking place-screenshot_20160920-072947.jpg

After spending 2 tokens to reschedule the cham0s league game, my league game then failed to kick off

Match not taking place-screenshot_20160920-104014.jpg

It is not showing my match as having started almost 2 hours ago and nothing has happened.

Looks a similar issue to when the servers failed to cope with the associations matches and these were awarded 0-0 results. So that's my season off to a **** start. Just hope they fix this before my rearranged champs league game layer.

I can also see in my friends' fixtures that this has happened to others

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Frozen,

Check out the official thread about this issue.

Thanks for pointing that out Jeeves, I did look for a thread prior to starting one but couldn't see it.

What the official thread doesn't say is whether the matches will be "fairly" simulated or whether everyone will be arbitrarily awarded 0-0 draws as with the associations matches. I suspect the latter.

Also no mention of what will happen to the 2nd match I had already rearranged. Can I also assume this won't go ahead either and I'll be awarded a 0-0 draw against a team I'm 70% better than?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    There won't be any special rules for the matches - They will be played out as if both managers aren't attending the match.

OK I'm happy enough with that. Should get the win. Thanks for taking the time to reply