Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who buy such players

Who buy such players

Wtf???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who buy such players-image.jpg  
    Gert Funck likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Wow.... wtf indeed. :O

I've notified the guys about this. Really thankful for the screenshot, Tremas.

Btw, what is your exact Club level if I may ask? And can you PM me your User ID so we can take a closer look at the transfer list?

Please help me, I cant figure out what is wrong
    WZAWZDB!

Pm is out @jeeves:
    Im manager level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    Please help me, I cant figure out what is wrong
    Hello barry normally the players are scouts with 6 stars and not 5 stars

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Actually it's not too strange if the recommended players are 5* instead of 6*
    The Rec. Players system tries to find you players, it's not guaranteed that it will find players that you would ALWAYS want to buy. It's just an extra option.

What got my attention was the fact that the recommended players are so old, especially the right-most one, 34 eesh.

I'll bring the screenshot to the attention of the devs, but I am still not sure if it's an actual issues due to the nature of the Rec. Players feature.

Btw, even if the players are shown with 5* instead of 6* do check out how many % they need for the next star. Because they may be 1% off which basically makes them 6* players. Just gotta play a match with them or put 'em in a training session.

The right one is 20 years old and the left one 29. you missmatch it with there points.
    The problem is the stars, nowhere buy a 99 % player for 79 token if you can buy them normally for 1 token. Im shute that is an error because of changing from old to the new manager lvl. (Season)
    Bunzo and Cloverfield like this.

Ok, thnx
    WZAWZDB!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Actually it's not too strange if the recommended players are 5* instead of 6*
    The Rec. Players system tries to find you players, it's not guaranteed that it will find players that you would ALWAYS want to buy. It's just an extra option.

What got my attention was the fact that the recommended players are so old, especially the right-most one, 34 eesh.

I'll bring the screenshot to the attention of the devs, but I am still not sure if it's an actual issues due to the nature of the Rec. Players feature.

Btw, even if the players are shown with 5* instead of 6* do check out how many % they need for the next star. Because they may be 1% off which basically makes them 6* players. Just gotta play a match with them or put 'em in a training session.

34 lol….

This happens a lot when the recommended player comes the first day of a new season…It´s like he´s lost a star overnight with the change of level

Ages are fine, quality is rubbish for 79 tokens even if he is close to 6 stars.

I am talking about the last one, because the first two are a joke not a bargain

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Ages are fine, quality is rubbish for 79 tokens even if he is close to 6 stars.

I am talking about the last one, because the first two are a joke not a bargain
    read my above post

(the 79 token player should be just off 7 stars but has lost a star with the new season starting)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast