Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Really, really bad...

Angry Really, really bad...

GG Nordeus, just GG, your servers are down and thanks to you I missed a very important auction...just GG...

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hi Theo,

Sorry to hear that you missed an important player

The support team deals with technical and auction issues, so it's probably a good idea to contact them with details about the auction. They can investigate the auction issue, which may in turn help Nordeus improve the auctions. You may also be compensated, especially if you have spent some Tokens bidding, before the game disconnected you.

Have the F-ing thing!! 3 seconds left and I bid, nothing happens = LOST! WTF?!? More then 28 tokens down the drain, goodbye 4 players... Jeezzz!! Done playing for a month or 6!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    @Parrafic

This usually happens because of connection issues. Sometimes more lag accumulates the longer you stay in the game. You were probably lagging behind with a few seconds. The round was probably over by the time you bid, but you were still seeing it as running, due to the delay you experienced.

You should contact the support too. Give them details of the 4 auctions (like date and time or amount of Tokens lost), and they will look into the issue for you.
    chrysalis and LeManiaque like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Parrafic View Post
    Have the F-ing thing!! 3 seconds left and I bid, nothing happens = LOST! WTF?!? More then 28 tokens down the drain, goodbye 4 players... Jeezzz!! Done playing for a month or 6!
    Not so new, always happens...just last week i missed a player in similar fashion.

hrid (football wizards)