Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Too many server errors!!! ;-(

Angry Too many server errors!!! ;-(

Guys

I really enjoy the game and have been building up my understanding over the last few weeks, but I have to say it is far too unreliable.

Almost every day I have a period when the game is not available and error connecting screen shows ("Sorry! There was an error connecting to the server. Do you want to retry?....etc)

This seems to happen early evening Australian time (around 5.30pm or so).

Really inconvenient and frustrating as you need to be regularly checking in to manage your team and this can mean that I miss the opportunity to do so some days.

Please address this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Heeey

I fully understand your annoyance, trust me. More than once I have been frustrated with a game lagging, not letting me connect or even throwing me out while I am mid-game and winning. Such thing can piss any gamer off.

The reasons for the problems we're all experiencing at the moment is due to the servers acting up the last few days because of the new update :/ Our support team has gotten quite a few complains about all kinds of problems. Let me assure you, our devs are working as hard as possible to fix everything.

If you continue experiencing these problems, please contact our support team and explain everything, they are the ones that can help most adequately.

Jeeves also commented on the matter here. Check it out.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    ^^^

A wild admin appears.

Your link isn't functioning.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Link fixed, LeManiaque.

Hey Voldara, glad to see ya around!!!

@Dom01 I hope these issues din't completely ruin the game for you, though. Things just went heywire this sunday. Seems like we're stable now. Really sorry.

Thanks Jeeves and Voldara - a few error free days have gone by now, hoping it stays that way!

Hi guys - are you having server problems again? Can't get into the app today, have had sporadic issues in recent days. This time it has affected my ability to interact with the live matches, which is a shame given that aspect of the game is pretty handy.

Error connecting to the server

Hey, I am having persistent issues connecting to the server. The issue started when I cleared my data from the Top11 app on my tablet. Then I reopened Top11 and couldn't connect to the server. I restarted my tablet and had the same issue; I then uninstalled and reinstalled Top11 and had the same issue.

I also tried to log in via chrome on my computer, and still couldn't connect to the server. What can I do about this?

The isssue seems to be resolved now. I'm unsure what changed.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    merged
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Strange thing happened today.
    In some other thread I complained that I couldn't connect to the server just two minutes before the match start

Finally I managed to watch the game and led my team to 4:0 victory, making 2 subs and few tactics changes during the game. I got 1 friend supporting me. The oppo didn't watch.
    Then, after the game, connection lost again and still couldn't get to the game for several minutes

When I finally got on the server, the result of the game says: 6:1 for me . Still win, but:

- I got different formation, which I changed ~30min before the game
    - there were different scorers
    - no subs at all
    - no supporters (incl. myself)
    - different bookings

It looks like completely different game.
    What was going on!? What match did I watch and manage!?
    It was first time such things happened to me.
    Talk2Stanley likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast