Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Language + in game screen screwed, urgent help needed please!

Language + in game screen screwed, urgent help needed please!

Good morning,

Since yesterday I'm facing some problems with the language of my game. It's normally set to Dutch and since yesterday it changed to English. I'm not able to change it back again, but this isn't such a big issue.

But now since this morning the resolution of my game looks a bit screwed. Can somebody please urgently have a look into this? I've got a cup final in 2 hours and would like to be able to play it of course.

Language + in game screen screwed, urgent help needed please!-t11a.jpgLanguage + in game screen screwed, urgent help needed please!-t11b.jpg

Ps: I still need to be able to set up my team for the final as well, my best players are all on the bench at the moment.

some advices are as follows:

1st option: Try to deactivate and activate your phone.
    2nd option: Re-install the game

If you still facing up same issue try to be in touch with staff of T11 IG(In Game) about that..

I hope i helped.

Good Luck

Signed

-Rafael(Rodos FC Manager)
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael1991 View Post
    some advices are as follows:

1st option: Try to deactivate and activate your phone.
    2nd option: Re-install the game

If you still facing up same issue try to be in touch with staff of T11 IG(In Game) about that..

I hope i helped.

Good Luck

Signed

-Rafael(Rodos FC Manager)
    Hi Rafael, thanks for your reply. I've already tried those options several times but no luck.
    I've send an in game message to the support as well, hope they reply soon.

The only option I can give to you is reinstalling the game, unfortunately, because I think it has to do with the game contents itself
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    The only option I can give to you is reinstalling the game, unfortunately, because I think it has to do with the game contents itself
    Think so as well, I've managed to set up my team in the mean time. Took me some effort :-)

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Hey svens0n Good job on fixing the issue!

For the future, if you come across such a problem and reinstalling the app or rebooting the device won't help, please make sure you report the issue to our support team either here or from the '?' in the app.

Hope you did well in your match! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey svens0n Good job on fixing the issue!

For the future, if you come across such a problem and reinstalling the app or rebooting the device won't help, please make sure you report the issue to our support team either here or from the '?' in the app.

Hope you did well in your match! ^_^
    I did win the final yes, thanks :-)

But the problem isnt fully solved yet. There still seems to be an issue with several images etc.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Congarts on your win!

As I mentioned before, please contact our support team and they'll help you resolve the issue.

Also can you provide your device model, OS and TE, so that they have a better grasp of what they are dealing with.
    Rafael1991 likes this.

Congarts on your win!

Also, as I mentioned before, please contact our support team and they'll help you resolve the issue.
    I feel Nordeus like family tho alot of my questions and replied so fast... It seems that our teamwork is perfect... By congratulate them isn't enough, but i really feel better when they're ready for any feedback of our suggestions/Reports...
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

Congarts on your win!

As I mentioned before, please contact our support team and they'll help you resolve the issue.

Also can you provide your device model, OS and TE, so that they have a better grasp of what they are dealing with.
    Already did that yesterday but no response so far. But I can manage to play at the moment so not complaining.
    However I've got a CL-final coming up as well, hope it doesn't get worse again :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast