Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cosmetic bug after the update (graphics)

Cosmetic bug after the update (graphics)

Cosmetic bug after the update /Graphics

When i support a friends match the pith turns from green to transparant also when you see their formations

Cosmetic bug after the update (graphics)-naamloos.jpg

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Buster,

Please try reinstalling the app. I've noticed that a lot of the graphic issues and glitches that get reported are usually right when or after we release a new update.

Players often fix this via a simple reinstall of the app. So do try and write back to tell the tail.

Playing on Pc with facebook account so cant reinstall the app i think

and didn't have the issue with the other updates before

Did get a post from SausyFc i did respons and he is looking for it what the problem may be

I did a test by locking in on the official side to look at the friendlies there i havent the problems

when i go back to facebook i have the problem again

so its the app in facebook itself

Question can you reinstall the app in facebook when playing on pc?

When i refresh on facebook the problem seems to go away but after looking the second friendly i have the same problem
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 02-08-2017 at 12:37 PM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Nope, app can't be reinstalled as it's not actually installed on your system. But all websites store cached data for faster loading and other such procedures. I would recommend that you clear your browser cache and the cookies as well.

Btw this same issue happened on my own computer. Was during a live match of my own. It occurred only for that match though. Not during friendlies or my other match for the day. :/

We're trying to find out what's causing this atm. Really sorry for the inconvenience.