Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 243
Like Tree228Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?

  1. #71
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    50
    We needed to finish 2nd to stay in gold 1. That's gone now! So my team mates lose 50 tokens each ...and we worked bloody hard to have the chance to stay up (:

  2. #72
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    662
    Sadly to say here people always give new suggestions , always to improve the games but in real facts it's always to improve the bugs lol

    Edit post : now i know why i lost 5-0 yesterday against a 20% weaker team lol

  3. #73
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    I saw two games from different FA... nothing fixed. I see it... it will take over the next six month - remember the loan-exploit and how fast Nordeus fixed it.
    Bunzo likes this.

    Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

    retired

    League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

    Triple: 18x

    FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend




  4. #74
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    662
    And i am pretty sure CHL final was impacted by same bugs cause won on penalty against a 20% weaker team to and all my friends CHL final has been like that : draw and penaltys or 5-4
    gamer5289, nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

  5. #75
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    I saw two games from different FA... nothing fixed. I see it... it will take over the next six month - remember the loan-exploit and how fast Nordeus fixed it.
    I have to say i disagree but one thing is sure it will not be fixed today ! But i think and i hope that for first tournament of next season it will be fixed .

  6. #76
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    17
    Damn, first time that i was 25% stronger then my opponent and lose horrible because im level 8 and he was 22. I was totally pissed off and write a bad mail to the support 😝

  7. #77
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    I saw two games from different FA... nothing fixed. I see it... it will take over the next six month - remember the loan-exploit and how fast Nordeus fixed it.
    Oh man...its pathetic that they are letting the competition actually continue.
    Id rather have them scrap the competition for the weekend and come up with a "proper association compensation".

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    And i am pretty sure CHL final was impacted by same bugs cause won on penalty against a 20% weaker team to and all my friends CHL final has been like that : draw and penaltys or 5-4
    I agree with you on that Franz....had 2 weird finals yesterday....in both my teams were stronger.
    In 1, I lost 6-3....conceeded 4 free kick goals.
    In the other, I was 14 % stronger....lost on penalties.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    I have to say i disagree but one thing is sure it will not be fixed today ! But i think and i hope that for first tournament of next season it will be fixed .
    I certainly hope they can fix it ASAP.

  8. #78
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Oh man...its pathetic that they are letting the competition actually continue.
    Id rather have them scrap the competition for the weekend and come up with a "proper association compensation".
    100% agree. But they don't matter at all - it's weekend. Weekend is much more important than the costumers.

    btw... I didn't get an answer to my ticket (was send 18 hours ago).

    Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

    retired

    League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

    Triple: 18x

    FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend




  9. #79
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,646
    Has anybody played their first leg (associations) this morning (Saturday). If so what was the outcome? The bug still happening?

  10. #80
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    58
    The game was not fixed yet.
    My team horribly loss the home games, it should be an easy final for us because their AV are below us but the results did not show that.
    5 of my team got loss and only me who got draw.
    Please investigate this trouble, i believe that Nordeus have been patching the games and it did not work as well

    Sent using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast