Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: League prize money

omg... this issue was already posted...

how about: frist reading, second posting?

here and here

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Same here - just thought, did all the prize money for winning the Cup/Champions League/whatever get added last season?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

No prize money

I am level 5 now and I didn't receive any prize money from the begining of the game although i finished second twice ,fourth once and first once ,this bug has to be fixed and i want my rewards

Typical. Need more money to buy players in TM, so Nordeus shaft us on the Prize money. As an aside, did everyone get their prize money for winning the Champions League/Cup/NML at the end of last season? Hmmm....
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

then they should let us know in advance. but until yesterday prizes were shown clearly. can someone from nordeus inform us about it plz?

I also didnt get the money, and i also won the league

Rookie
    Aparently not treble winner teams shows 0 income. Double winner shows 8 mil for level 4. Im pretty sure cl and cup u get paid asap as tourney finishes

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    omg... this issue was already posted...

how about: frist reading, second posting?

here and here
    So what? Queries are still left unanswered

Rookie

Exclamation I won the championship but I did not receive the reward!

Hello Top Eleven!

At the end of this season I'm glad because I won the championship for the fourth consecutive season, but also the champions league. Unfortunately, winning the championship did not mean for me and receiving the reward for the 1st place. I attach below the pictures that prove the one mentioned by me. I look forward to responding and resolving this unfortunate situation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails League prize money-screenshot_2017-04-30-12-39-08.jpg   League prize money-screenshot_2017-04-30-12-39-15.jpg   League prize money-screenshot_2017-04-30-12-39-27.jpg   League prize money-screenshot_2017-04-30-13-01-43.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by stinkybg View Post
    Aparently not treble winner teams shows 0 income. Double winner shows 8 mil for level 4. Im pretty sure cl and cup u get paid asap as tourney finishes
    Yes, but did anyone check to see if they got their prize money when it should have been awarded last season?

Desert Rats (treble winners) and Home Guard (League/Cup double, 3rd in CL) both show 0 prize money
    Last edited by talisman; 04-30-2017 at 10:59 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast