Thread: Top Eleven on mobile.

Post Top Eleven on mobile.

So here are some bug(s) that I have noticed.
    Maybe someone also know the other way to deal with these or we just have to wait, wait, wait until they are generated or something?

1) When using "Just let me play" then I can't add any friends. I never have received a gift and also I can't send any, which is sad...
    2) Can't watch videos, which will give me free packs or tokens.

So the game is all about tokens, when using mobile, then only way is to buy them? It isn't fair compered to other managers? 1 token per day ( logging in ) is not as much as I need...

Any solutions or maybe anyone knows also more bugs or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post

1) When using "Just let me play" then I can't add any friends. I never have received a gift and also I can't send any, which is sad...
    2) Can't watch videos, which will give me free packs or tokens.
    a) Probably your not on the same server & send/recive gifts is only avaible through FB and T11 site (I think)
    b) You have to use/play the game on FB or the T11 website to gain green-blue-red boosters and Tokens.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I have both sent and received blue/green/red boosters, added friends and received friend requests while playing the android version exclusively

And how have you done that?

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    And how have you done that?
    How have I done it?

I didn't "do" anything to receive gifts from friends, but I merely chose the options to send friend requests and gifts.

Look in the store and choose gifts from the pop up menu