Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Leisses

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Different Game Result

Different Game Result

So, I watched my game from the semi-finals of CUP and I won it for 4-1. I was very happy because the first game was 3-1 to the other guy.

Since I had to leave the game just after the end of game I just saw the problem a few hours later when I got back into Top Eleven. That's when I realized the game was scored as 4-2 and I got ELIMINATED from CUP.

I imagined the other guy made a goal at 90" and I didn't see it, but when I talked to my friend that saw the game too he said it was really 4-1.

Tho worse is that the "second goal" of the other guy was supposely at 52" as the image shows. This goal never happened during the game. I contacted the support and first they answered asking me to send it in english (first I used portuguese to contact). I did it bu still no answer about my problem.

It's very sad to work hard to win a game and the result is changed eliminating me from the CUP. I was in a way to make the triple crown and now I can't. I lost two games and the prize for the games and a possible frist place at CUP. That's sad...

Different Game Result-topeleven.jpeg
    Javert89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Leisses View Post
    So, I watched my game from the semi-finals of CUP and I won it for 4-1. I was very happy because the first game was 3-1 to the other guy.

Since I had to leave the game just after the end of game I just saw the problem a few hours later when I got back into Top Eleven. That's when I realized the game was scored as 4-2 and I got ELIMINATED from CUP.

I imagined the other guy made a goal at 90" and I didn't see it, but when I talked to my friend that saw the game too he said it was really 4-1.

Tho worse is that the "second goal" of the other guy was supposely at 52" as the image shows. This goal never happened during the game. I contacted the support and first they answered asking me to send it in english (first I used portuguese to contact). I did it bu still no answer about my problem.

It's very sad to work hard to win a game and the result is changed eliminating me from the CUP. I was in a way to make the triple crown and now I can't. I lost two games and the prize for the games and a possible frist place at CUP. That's sad...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TOPELEVEN.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	82459
    Ah! The ghost goal scenario. I too have been affected by this but certainly not in such an important game as yours. Unlucky!
    It happened to me once when I was going for the League and a 1-0 win turned into a 1-1 draw (I watched the entire game) but fortunately didn't affect the title outcome.
    Nordeus told me it was possible the server lost connection for a short moment and the game engine re-calculated the match outcome.

KFC Loella
    Level 43
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Apologies for the support team's delay Leisses.

I've explained what happens in situations like this here. As you'll read there are two possible scenarios of this issue. Yours is the 2nd one.