Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Updates always affect my team

Updates always affect my team

Please guys am I the only person whose team formation stops working whenever the game gets updated? I was thrashed 3-0 by a low rated team today. My two teams to be precised and am very angry. 馃槨

Rookie
    Maybe it's not because an update, but the opponent's formation. Remember that any worse team than yours can beat you if his formation and tactic details counter yours. It really matters. I'd advise you to look for some counter guides on the Internet.

Maybe. But I expect a strong team to beat a weaker team anyday regardless of their formation.

Rookie
    No, no, no. Formation and tactic is very important. You can beat much stronger opponent if you are better manager than him.

he does have a point, sent this message on another thread too,...
    strange result right after new updates, if this was a one time thing iwouldnt say it, but its happening EVERY SINGLE TIME the game get updated, im on a winning streak and all of a sudden after a new update without changing any thing in my system of playing i get 0-5 result, 0-6 result agaist teams that are almost as strong as me or maybe a little weaker (5%-10%) which ive played multiple times before and have had normal results against them(most of the time beat them or a draw or maybe lost by small margin) plus the game stats doesnt support the results either., and on the other hand struggled to even beat teams that are 30% 40% weaker!!(i beat a team 8-0 in CL and right after update have to kill myself to comeback from 0-3 down to at least get the draw(and i know he isnt active cuz he hasnt changed his tactic and even he has injured or banned players in his team- which get situated by the game itself during the match). what going on? this is costing me at least 1 tournament every single season. is there anyway around this or am i the only one who has this problem here?!(ive heard it from other ppl to btw)

ps; team quality is about 118% in the second weak.
    Last edited by feros; 07-04-2017 at 02:36 PM.
    Exelous likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    maybe, but the update was after his 1st post
    another myth ?
    lol
    螝伪位蠋蟼 萎蟻胃伪蟿蔚 蟽蟿慰 螘位位畏谓喂魏蠈 蠁蠈蟻慰蠀渭
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    maybe, but the update was after his 1st post
    another myth ?
    lol
    Trust me is no myth. I have been studying it for sometime now, it not the first time.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    don't know, your post was before 4 days but I made the update yesterday

One funny thing in the forum is that I never read comments from the "other side"
    for example
    "After every update, my team starts winning the games"
    lol
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-04-2017 at 06:50 PM.
    螝伪位蠋蟼 萎蟻胃伪蟿蔚 蟽蟿慰 螘位位畏谓喂魏蠈 蠁蠈蟻慰蠀渭
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    don't know, your post was before 4 days but I made the update yesterday

One funny thing in the forum is that I never read comments from the "other side"
    for example
    "After every update, my team starts winning the games"
    lol
    Well everything is fine now and my team sit at the top of the league table 5pts clear, 1/3 in the cup and 2nd in the CL. No more worries! 馃槈

@nikolgiorgos

ok, no need to mock mate,

ive even posted few month back and the moderators respond was it takes time for different server to get updated or something like that,(this was regarding not seeing enough info during a match, https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...xplain-me.html

i only posted in this thread cuz it had something to do with the updated and didnt want to make a new one, the results dont make sense and its recurring, of course there might be a time that happens to my advantage without me knowing it.

the whole point of my post was does anyone have the same issue or maybe anyone know any solution, maybe not attending couple of matches or changing tactic dramatically for couple of games etc...

Updates always affect my team-1.jpgUpdates always affect my team-2.jpgUpdates always affect my team-3.jpgUpdates always affect my team-4.jpg

these are the only ones i have screen shot from, 2 different season right after update.
    Last edited by feros; 07-04-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast