Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By majo174
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: This is annoying

This is annoying

After last update this game is starting to be a f... joke. Why the hell I am losing points with teams who are weaker than me almost 12%? I was leading 2:0 with 70/30 possesion but God knows why only 3 shots on target made by opponent found the way to the net. Goalie 105% forgot how to play, my center backs both 88 and 104% played terrible again. I was playing 4-1-2-2-1, changed to 4-2-3-1- and 4-4-2. Opponent played 4-3W-3N (not attending). Don't tell me it's a formation issue, cause in previous seasons I would crush that kind of team by at least 2 goals. The fact is every player I buy for tokens from recommendations despite of being quite good appears to be just average - f.e. defender and keeper I wrote earlier, now striker who had good stats in 4 games scored nothing. So why should I train, spend tokens, upgrade my team etc. when it looks like it gives nothing?

There, I cried a lot. Now I'm going to play more cause it's addicitive.
    dave1311 and Altiplano like this.

Quote Originally Posted by majo174 View Post
    After last update this game is starting to be a f... joke. Why the hell I am losing points with teams who are weaker than me almost 12%? I was leading 2:0 with 70/30 possesion but God knows why only 3 shots on target made by opponent found the way to the net. Goalie 105% forgot how to play, my center backs both 88 and 104% played terrible again. I was playing 4-1-2-2-1, changed to 4-2-3-1- and 4-4-2. Opponent played 4-3W-3N (not attending). Don't tell me it's a formation issue, cause in previous seasons I would crush that kind of team by at least 2 goals. The fact is every player I buy for tokens from recommendations despite of being quite good appears to be just average - f.e. defender and keeper I wrote earlier, now striker who had good stats in 4 games scored nothing. So why should I train, spend tokens, upgrade my team etc. when it looks like it gives nothing?

There, I cried a lot. Now I'm going to play more cause it's addicitive.
    That's the spirit! Eat it like the rest of us
    Altiplano likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator