Today I played in the league as a host, I decided to test and watch the match from the other account. During the first half the opponent scored the goal so I decided to return to the game (I use two phones to support two accounts). And here started the problem because I could not log in during the game (but I could watch from the second account), once I managed to log in every 10-15 seconds I was disconnected. When the match ended (I saw it on the other phone), I managed to log on successfully. I will add that 7 min before my match I watched a friend's match and there were no connection problems, just after the match or I Could say during my game.For those 15 seconds I was not able to change anything, I was not able to affect the team and consequently the result. Another strange thing is that when I managed to log in for a while my team scored (on the other phone I saw a change of score but not a goal). I lost game with team without manager and supporters, I had supporters and bonuses and it was my home match. Oppo team was weaker.
Can anyone answer me if it is bad luck or deliberate behavior? Lack of control over the team has not had the first time: /