Thread: Preparation stuck at need 2 Training Sessions

Unhappy Preparation stuck at need 2 Training Sessions

In the preparation level status on the home screen, it is continuously showing that my team needs 2 more training sessions even when I have conducted more than 50 sessions. I don't know whether this is an error or what. If someone who has faced this error could share how to rectify.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Preparation stuck at need 2 Training Sessions-20170824_104736.jpg  

Famous
    It's not a bug or error, but a part of the game. You have to do 2 more training sessions to be prepared for the next match. These only need to be 1 player doing 1 drill. Unless you spend some rest packs you've got bigger problems than training going into the next match though.

Thanks, but as I said I have done more than 50 training session and it still says that "need 2 more training sessions". It is as if the training I am doing is not counted, however the training is being recorded in the reports. These also include sessions done with entire 25 men roster.
    Last edited by Misra.kaush; 08-24-2017 at 06:51 AM.

Makes no difference when you play a game. I've played many games when training sessions are required (always if I'm busy) and even not attended the game and still won.

KFC Loella
    Level 47
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator