Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The event rising star has miscalculated the total point my team got from the match

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Improve what the game already has,don't add more broken things,give me team history instead of broken mini games,we are playing a football manager without having history-there is nothing more annoying than this!
    Agreed. I don't care about the challenges. But if we're going to have them don't release them broken. I've never had the club history as I've only played from iOS and android for the two years I've been playing, but I sympathise with those who've lost it.
    Fix and improve all the other niggles we're constantly asking for before giving us bread and circuses.
    madflo19 likes this.

Same problem. Last goal not added.
    The event rising star has miscalculated the total point my team got from the match-rising-stars.jpgThe event rising star has miscalculated the total point my team got from the match-10-points-stolen.jpgThe event rising star has miscalculated the total point my team got from the match-10-points-tsolen.jpgThe event rising star has miscalculated the total point my team got from the match-10-points-tsolen-2.jpg
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Manager of Club Brugge KV (Level 74)

43x League winner - 12x runner up
    17x CL winner - 3x runner up
    2x Super League winner
    14x CUP winner - 7x runner up
    2x Supercup winner

4x Treble

2nd team FC Washandje until level 25 (FB account linked to team removed )
    Trophies: 16x League - 6x CL - 2x CUP (1 treble)

Me too
    The event rising star has miscalculated the total point my team got from the match-game-bug.jpg

Is this bug anywhere near being fixed? If not then they should call off the Challenge as it is seriously flawed.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    I've had a couple of rough matches and should only have 8 points, but my total is 0.

How to kick a guy when he's down...

i got a reply from the in-game help, saying that this case has been resolved.
    Did not say if we're suppose to wait for the next release for the fix,

My points still doesnt tally at this moment.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Hi everyone,

Very sorry about this points calculation issue. I have good news though. The points that you are missing will be added to your totals soon.

EDIT: Hi everyone. We're working on the points miscalculation issue now. I'll update with a more specific timeframe on when you can expect to see the added points when I have it. Sorry again about this.

lxl
    great
    if you make event, it should work fine ><
    im still waiting for missing points

It happened the same for me too, one goal scored in the 89th minute, but no points for this one, 26 should be. I already wroted to the support, waiting for an answer.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

The event rising star has miscalculated the total point my team got from the match-21105493_1977602759121053_8868696721228693534_n.jpgThe event rising star has miscalculated the total point my team got from the match-2.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast