Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can´t Load

Question Can´t Load

I can´t load the game. When it starts loading a sign appear saying "SORR, THERE´S AN ERROR CONNECTING TO THE SERVER. DO YOU WANT TO RETRY?..." It appear every time I want to start the game.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks

Ignacio

Famous
    It's probably your internet connection. Check that first.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hey @Igna1978

As @Altiplano already mentioned, check if your internet connection is stable. If everything looks normal there, reinstall the app as a whole, as that usually helps in such situations

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey @Igna1978

As @Altiplano already mentioned, check if your internet connection is stable. If everything looks normal there, reinstall the app as a whole, as that usually helps in such situations
    I deleted the browser history, and cookies. Also I deleted the application and re-installled it.
    Still gets the error. Is crashes when "waiting Scouts Reports"

Famous
    What you playing from? I get a "conflict of interests" when playing from phone that claims to be connected to wifi. A weak wifi signal will prevent my phone from connecting to Top Eleven, but if I disconnect the wifi my phone connects through my service provider. It costs to play this way, but hey, anything to make a substitution for a rest pack.
    Try connecting through a different wifi connection?