Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GloryHinter
  • 1 Post By DarkElf71

Thread: Game is not loading in browser

Rookie

Angry Game is not loading in browser

Hello,

Top eleven is not loading in any browser..I tried Chrome and Firefox both but no luck...It loads perfectly in my mobile or emulator...Reinstalled both browsers, deleted cookies and browsing data, Reinstalled flash player but nothing seems to work...
    DarkElf71 likes this.

Hey GloryHinter,

since when do you have problems loading the game in a browser? Did it work at some point back then? I'm using Chrome as well and do not have any issues (other than that sometimes icons (like those from players or training skills) tend to "freeze", but it is just an optical bug).

Best,
    Nidd

@GloryHinter

I am having the same problem with you since 15 days now.Also did all that you have done with the outcome that game loads but freezes when it reaches the home screen.
    I ve been playing top eleven since 2013, never had a problem in web version until recently.Thank you for giving me the idea about emulator man!It works like a charm hey!!
    GloryHinter likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    Hey GloryHinter,

since when do you have problems loading the game in a browser? Did it work at some point back then? I'm using Chrome as well and do not have any issues (other than that sometimes icons (like those from players or training skills) tend to "freeze", but it is just an optical bug).

Best,
    Nidd
    I played Top 11 from 2011 to 2013, then I took break for 4 years and came back to play it in June. It worked perfectly for 3 months but now, most of the time it does not load at all.I have been using same PC and same internet.So, I do not know what is going on and what I did to make Top 11 not load.