Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bug Issue during my entire game. I was JUST a spectator not the manager

Addicted

Angry Bug Issue during my entire game. I was JUST a spectator not the manager

I have just played a cup semi final at home and no buttons to make subs, or formation changes or even apply training bonuses cos no option. I was like a spectator watching my own team. Very annoyed as the opponent was alot weaker and I blame not being able to add stronger players in the 2nd half for only winning 2-1 at home. Not a great result .

Addicted
    Bug Issue during my entire game. I was JUST a spectator not the manager-preseason.jpg

ah wow now I have come out of the game and where it normally shows my next fixtures it says it's pre-season lol and it's only matchday 15 !!

Have you reported to support? Tried reinstalling the game?
    Lian likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Sorry to hear about the issue @Richie72

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Can you please also provide us with some screenshots during the live match?

Addicted
    Hi Lian,
    I'm afraid I don't have any screenshots of the game. But it was the same as seen from people who support you during the game. Myself and the other manager were present and he didn't make any subs either.
    I did a refresh an hour after the screenshot above and everything looked normal again.