Thread: Bug on association games

Bug on association games

It happens twice . I have won the match 2-1 and somehow after 90 minutes, the match was brought to penalty shoot. Thereafter, the live match homescreen didnt go off. So, i logout and login again. And the match was recorded as 0-0. We should have been gone to final but because of this draw, we are put down to third place off.

And again, in the third place matches, i won the match 5-1 and again the match was somehow brought to penalty shootout. Thereafter, the livematch homescreen didnt go off forever. And we forcibly made to finish last spot. What the **** is this ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bug on association games-whatsapp-image-2017-11-06-01.59.33.jpg   Bug on association games-whatsapp-image-2017-11-06-01.59.34-1-.jpg   Bug on association games-whatsapp-image-2017-11-06-01.59.34.jpg  

Look at the second image , it says regular time i won the match 5-1 and look how i was brought to penalty shootout.

Bug on association games-whatsapp-image-2017-11-06-02.06.15.jpg

Rookie
    I bet non of the moderators will give you an answer! Sorry bout that mate, many been in your shoes including me. I advise you to open a ticket to in game support providing them with manager ID of your assoc team and they should compensate you..its a pitty they can not compensate you about how you feel after this situation.