Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: DML/DMR Positions?

Angry DML/DMR Positions?

Can someone explain this update? It is kinda mess... I undestand they removed DML/DMR but some managers got on their players DR/MR - DL/ML which is totaly fine, but why my players which had DML/DMR didn't get MR/ML? Please help... I spent 250 rests for positions which are now deleted and I don't want to spend another 250 rests which I already used... Please help? DML/DMR Positions?-2.jpg DML/DMR Positions?-3.jpg DML/DMR Positions?-4.jpg DML/DMR Positions?-5.jpg

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi Goran,

The DML/DMR positions have only been changed to DL/DR positions as the pitch is fluid and you can put those players as much forward or backward as you want. The DML and DMR positions have not been changed to ML or MR.

Also if you had some players on training for DML/DMR positions since those positions are sacked all the progress you have made now switches to some other position. So the time, rest, tokens invested in it did not go to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Goran,

The DML/DMR positions have only been changed to DL/DR positions as the pitch is fluid and you can put those players as much forward or backward as you want. The DML and DMR positions have not been changed to ML or MR.

Also if you had some players on training for DML/DMR positions since those positions are sacked all the progress you have made now switches to some other position. So the time, rest, tokens invested in it did not go to waste.
    If you had a DL and added DML and now he's only a DL that's not a waste?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes , it's a waste but some managers have now players with 4 old positions, like Abissonono, the player in the pic above
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I lost today a game cause i didnt have ML player. He had dml ml and aml role... Durimg most important match today i had to use the same player on incorrect position. Now im 11th instead of entering first 4 !!! You are not fair. Because of u i lost... Shame on u

Basicly thats not our fault, they could warn us 2-3 months before update came to be aware what to buy... I think it should be fair to atleast give us some T or rest packs to get other positions...

Hi Goran,

Their skills attributes have changed and therefore along with it the effect of training on certain skills.
    Total mess.... this is a downgrade not an upgrade. Needed more roles added not roles merged.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    If you had a DL and added DML and now he's only a DL that's not a waste?
    Oh yes it is my friend.
    I spent hours on focussing on attacking wingbacks with training regimes specific to their focussed skills.... now they become obsolete with wingback skills now greyed out.
    Shambles.

Hi Goran,

Hm... sorry, Sir, but wtf? Why are there DMC's, then?! Some players wasted time and tokens especially for DML/DMR, which now are gone. Not to mention I trained them for ATTACKING!!!
    Yet, I've never used DMC's, but ... we still have this position "as the pitch is fluid and you can put those players as much forward or backward as you want"?? So? DC and MC are there, why is the DMC position still available? Awful update as I see it, for me the biggest problem is moving the players from IOS or Android. I open the player information tab every single time I try.
    And finally- how could you remove the formation view when setting up the lineup? WTF!?
    Last edited by zungerlikeit; 11-09-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes , it's a waste but some managers have now players with 4 old positions, like Abissonono, the player in the pic above
    Is this another oversight? Or can we genuinely train players to 4 positions now?