Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By RClub
  • 1 Post By Lian
  • 1 Post By gamer5289
  • 3 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Training Bug

Training Bug

Hi managers,

I am a professional supplying players

Every season I usually sell a lot of players and earn about 100 tokens. But this season has a problem affecting my business.

Whenever a player's performance is as high as Overall quality * 4 and * 9, I close the skill by adding a Special skill or position to the training spots. But this season has gone wrong, even if I have locked the overall quality, after about 3 or 4 days, my player has jumped to Overall quality * 5 or * 10, so my player was slump and had to use the 'Sell now' feature.

Could you please fix it?
    Thank you TE.

Training Bug-buy.jpg
    Jaharan Achbar likes this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi there,

Hm.. Did you check if you haven't accidentally paused the special ability training? Did it happen with only one player or more?

Can you also please send us your club name and level
    RClub likes this.

Hi @Lian

I am always careful when the player has only one skill point to the new level. You can see photos of my players. I've had 3 times and I think that's a bug.

My club is 'THE VIETNAMESE' level 39, season 52
    Thank U

Training Bug-capture1.jpg

Training Bug-capture2.jpg

Hi @Lian,

This problem happened again today. When I used the reserve team to train for a 10% bonus, player M. Covena jumped to their Overall quality 205, while I locked the skill point with SA shadow strike

Training Bug-capture3.jpg

Training Bug-capture4.jpg

Previous photo I sent you when player Covena was add SA yesterday
    Training Bug-capture1.jpg

Plz fix it
    Thank Lian

Dreamer
    Are you sure that these players are not the ones getting the daily skill point?
    Thats the only thing that increases quality when SA or position training is in progress.
    RClub likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Are you sure that these players are not the ones getting the daily skill point?
    Thats the only thing that increases quality when SA or position training is in progress.
    Not according to in game support.
    Even though you may have a player training for a SA or another position a small amount of training is added to skill points. At least that was the official response I had after it happen to me. Since then I hold players at 38/58/78/98 until the last day of the season and then freeze SA/extra position training.
    madflo19, gamer5289 and RClub like this.

That's not a new bug.
    It was from the old days, when we had both versions T11 2014/15 and T11 2016/17.
    All of sudden, one day the player you had for nego earned skills.
    @ RClub has a factory for nego players (lol) so it's happening very often for his players.

p.s. I also wonder if it was a bug or devs made this on purpose to destroy negotiation players you keep for a long time.
    RClub likes this.

At this moment I have found a solution that can both sell in nego and can be used to practice 10% bonus.
    Thank U all
    It was fun hehe