Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why can't i buy a player

Why can't i buy a player

I have two teams right now , one at level 19 and another at level18. I would like to pass some of my player to lvl19 team to lvl18 via negotiations, but it's not possible. why can't i do that?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    because they are in different servers
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

and there is a way to get them to the same server?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, never.
    Only from the beginning this can happen.
    If one fb account invites another to start playing T11.

The possibilities two teams being in the same server are 1/200 (or more)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

OK thanks for ginving me such infos

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM!
    I posted new thread but nb answers! I am lvl 10, my friend is lvl 12, we ve been playing since beggining, i was inactive few months, last season i reactivated my team and finished 7th, i got lvl up, and since then i cant place an offer to negotiation players from my friend!!?? I was doing it for 10 seasons and why now i cant?? We are same server, i was his refferal! Please some admin to explain me that cos now i cant get players for my team and season started!!!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourinho doesn’t know View Post
    I HAVE SAME PROBLEM!
    I posted new thread but nb answers! I am lvl 10, my friend is lvl 12, we ve been playing since beggining, i was inactive few months, last season i reactivated my team and finished 7th, i got lvl up, and since then i cant place an offer to negotiation players from my friend!!?? I was doing it for 10 seasons and why now i cant?? We are same server, i was his refferal! Please some admin to explain me that cos now i cant get players for my team and season started!!!
    You can't buy players above 99% for you

I know that, i said, i am doing it for 10 months already. I m not trying to buy 6* players, im not that stupid. I cant buy ANY PLAYER.. dont know but i doubt it has something with dissaster update, ruined whole game

Rookie
    Well in first place i dont think this is some FAIR play doing that. You exploit the system on 100%. Buying 79% players for one-two token with level 2 team and selling them to level 1 team for the minimum amount. And even complaining that this is not working ? GG
    Richie72 likes this.

Why u so mad? Im just buying my friends old players that would be sold for 0 tokens anyway cos he cant use them in his league.. cant understand that untolerance from you.. if u have sad life or low T and cant compete, thats not my fault dude, i asked if any1 knows what causing problem, if u dont know, dont answer with toxic jelly sentences. 😜
    P.Petrov likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast