Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By madflo19

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cannot view older game results

Rookie

Cannot view older game results

I recieve the message "there is no game report, please try later" - or "details to this game are not available yet, please try again in short time".

This messages i get for all games 5.11. and earlier.
    Newer games working fine.

Will that be fixed?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Markus,

For your matches this new season, you will be able to receive reports for the entire season. This was part of the switch to 6.0 for last season. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Markus,

For your matches this new season, you will be able to receive reports for the entire season. This was part of the switch to 6.0 for last season. Sorry about the inconvenience.
    I have reported this so many times since it started and you always were saying that Nordeus is working on it....you wait till the end of the season to say what we already knew....
    What is going on with the other bugs?Have you found a fix or still working on them ???????

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I have reported this so many times since it started and you always were saying that Nordeus is working on it....you wait till the end of the season to say what we already knew....
    What is going on with the other bugs?Have you found a fix or still working on them ???????
    We're working on them, madflo, and regarding the issue with match report, the one he specifically reported with that date and everything was related to 6.0. I'm sorry for the miscommunication.

We're working on them, madflo, and regarding the issue with match report, the one he specifically reported with that date and everything was related to 6.0. I'm sorry for the miscommunication.
    I’ve reported the same thing!!!but anyway,i let you working on them as i can see with the new season we have new bugs,fresh and unseen before.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    gizzmo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Hi Markus,

This info would be good if you tell us bevor the update! Cause i save all my games just for tactic purpose (maybe you saw in my vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX2QJvtDkbo), but i couldnt access them and now they are lost

Will there be a chance to review them once? Having like a real history?